Sunday, June 13, 2010

Great shot of my garden.



Last year my work in schools enabled me to paint the house - three shades of green, bright red and white. Sure made a difference. Aslo removed some overgrown trees to let in more light.

I am increasingly becoming focused on developing my bush garden (as an antidote to the anti creativity developments in education) . Recently I have put in ( with help of course) several bridges and duck walks. I was impressed recently to learn that Charles Darwin had his own garden and copse walk which he used to do his thinking. I am no Darwin but being in the garden is good for ones spirit - and as you look around their is so much to notice as the environment is forever changing.

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates